Wednesday, November 11, 2009

7 Deadly Sins: Covet

I love Jonathon Adler.  Love.

I blather about his craftiness to everyone who will listen (and a husband who has probably stopped).  I wait for the email newsletter to see what new cheeky items this mad scientist of chic has come up with.  Though it's not new, this is the current WANT.
Can't you just see this bull bookending some old farming books, an almanac, and a copy of Ferdinand (by Munro Leaf)?  I can - and will, once I have some bookshelves.

I've also decided that it just might be time to bring in another eye.  Someone who can help me figure out how to meld the following items, or if it's even possible: 











 


Lamps with zebra-print shades (Pier 1), my nana's old sofa, some old chairs that we plan to recover in a pale sage, and damask dining room chairs (Pier 1).  I'm fairly certian that it's not actually possible - it just seems too eclectic for our relatively modern house - but these are all items that I love and would really love to incorporate in my house.  Oh, and the coveted bookends, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment