Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shine on!!

OMG.  New light love.  I found this while wandering on Design*Sponge.  Of course, I had to go to the website and check it out.  Not available for sale until August?!  DANG!!!!!  It's okay.  I'm a patient woman - especially when I have to be.  No price posted either.  Hmmm.  I hope that's not a bad sign...

I'm about 99% positive I'm getting this puppy in yellow.  I think it'll look great against my gray walls and the blue accent wall.  Follow the link to the Chen Karlsson website to see what it looks like filled.


2 comments:

  1. This will also look great with your Lucite chairs like we saw in the Donna's BHG or ML....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on the seaside cottage thing, but I could see a bright white piece of coral in here. And EVERYTHING would go with Lucite!!!! PS - I have Mr. Peavs convinced (aka he's tired of listening to me, and has given up the fight) that a Lucite coffee table is a go for the upstairs living room. WOOT!

    ReplyDelete