Wednesday, July 14, 2010

If I were able to be a neater person...

...I would have a house like this.



As it stands, I could have a house similar to this, but probably less stark and slightly warmer.  And with piles of magazines and random Coke cans from the hubs.  I kid.  But, seriously.

Things I heart:
  • those walls!  Between the red and that great dove gray (hello, lover), plus the nice white on other walls creates a clean, calm feeling for me.  Even with the red, it doesn't feel too bright or crazy.  It just kind of feels like more of an accent color than the statement wall.  I like that.
  • those windows!  I would hate to clean them, but would love to look out them.  Plus, the brightness they would bring to the house would be incredible.  I'm not certain, but I think the top of the windows are maybe giant roman shades.  AWESOME.
  • that lamp!  Okay, I know this isn't really that big of a part of the room, but I love it!
  • and, is that celing concrete??  I'm IN.
And some shots of the outside of the house:



It's so peaceful and beautiful.  I'm not certain if it's part of the interior or the exterior.  Or, I guess if this house even really has...an interior and exterior separation (see the dining room picture on the link below).  All the stairs and concrete and everything else...it's just lovely.  Lovely and mod and fantastic.  WANT.



So peaceful.  I just wanna nap on the grass.  Lounge in designer glasses and swimwear.  Sip something bright and colorful.  With an umbrella in it.  Yum.

I just really dig this place.  WANT.

Images taken from this afticle at Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment