Thursday, July 15, 2010

paint love

Okay, I know I just posted another blog, but look at this!!!


I am NUTS about this paint color!  Well, other things too, but let's start there.  I think this is the gray we've been looking for!!  The only hitch in the giddy-up is that it's a Martha Steweart color, not a Sherwin-Williams color.  I'm hooked on SW paint because of its fantastic pigmentation and the fact that it's available at a small store dedicated only to paint, but I might be able to make an exception.  Or, bring the swatch to the local SW and find its counter.  :)  Either way, LOVE.

Next, I love the pops of orange with the gray.  Wait, what's that?  My kitchen is orange?  Huh.  Whaddaya know?  So, you're saying it's practiceally made to complement my kitchen????  Yepper.  I also love the red in there - which is the color I think I'm going to use as an accent in my kitchen.

I'm in love, and THIS TIME it's for real.  :D

2 comments:

  1. Seester. I love the orange! (who would think we're related...) Plus, with the green kitchen couch and these beautiful walls... Approved. Also, lucky for you SW offers Color Matching so you're golden! (http://www.sherwin-williams.com/do_it_yourself/paint_colors/paint_color_palette/color_system/color_matching/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up the sample of the Martha Stewart color, and will be running it to the local SW sometims this week to do some color matching!!! My favorite pv SIL is going to come over this weekend and help me (us) paint! So, the upstairs at least will look pretty much completed. I'm friggin' THRILLED!

    ReplyDelete