Saturday, January 16, 2010

Change of plans?

Hmmm...having just posted about how I knew what I wanted to do with my house, I come across this posting on Apartment Therapy.



I love the idea of a huge black and white picture, and a couple of pieces that both stand out and blend in, letting the picture do both as well.  And, since pink is my favorite color, I love the scheme in the photo.  I also think I'm developing a soft spot for Eames chairs.  I'm fairly certain that my mid-century mod style diagnosis is totally correct (thank you HGTV.com!).

It's not that this picture has completely changed my mind about what I want to do with my house, but it's given me something new to think about.  Maybe I'll have to think of a place to do something like this.  I wonder what the impact of this kind of a photo wall would be if it were on a smaller scale?

Definitely something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment