Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm in love, and this time it's for real!

New favorite style love?  Jaime Hayon.  Spanish-born GENIUS.

Recently, he created the new design of the Faberge Salon in Geneva.  I. Am. In. Love.  In LOVE.  From all of the chairs to the tinted windows to the mirrored ceiling; even the beautiful orchid tones!  As a typical non-lover of purple shades, I'm surprised, but in a good way.

This room comes straight out of my own Champagne Dreams.



These chairs are both fantastic.  The sexy curved back, supple fabrics...a very alluring room.  I like the floor-to-ceiling drapes, and again the gorgeous fabric.  This room definitely feels like a boudoir - a place for covert meetings and meaningful eye contact over glasses of champagne.


Image taken from they Hayon Studio site:  http://www.hayonstudio.com/project.php?id=57

No comments:

Post a Comment