Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Things I dig

New blogs!
Let There Be Snacks.

I haven't had a huge opportunity just yet to flip through all or even many of her posts.  But, from the newest, I can tell I like her style.  Here are some of her pics.


I LOVE these camels or whatever they are.  Deer?  I think they're deer.  Either way.  I love how those books are strapped on to their backs, and then all crammed into the blocks under.  I like how the shelf piece serves as a bookshelf, a seat, and a kind of art disply with the books inside.



This is just cool.  Granted, it would take up a whole wall, but it's kind of more fun than a closet.  If you're an organized person, I think this would be great.  The colors all go well together - even though I don't like the bright-neutral-bright-neutral way they've stacked them - and the eclectic dresser styles are nicely tied together by having legs.  This could also be great in a kids' playroom.



I'm not really a small spaces fan, but this is awesome.  I'm trying to figure out where in my house I could put something like this.  Less rustic, but similar.  I don't really have much in the way of corners, but I'm willing to give it a shot.  Also adore the butcher block countertops.  I'm still trying to work on getting hubby hooked on the idea of at least changing out our crappy formica countertop on the island to a butcher block.  Thanks, Ikea, for having an incredibly affordable version...  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment