Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yes, please!

Hot dog!
This is great.  I love it.  This is the kind of thing I want in our closet, once we finally get around to organization.  I would like something like near the back, where my shoes will live in their neat little boxes (which I already have - bonus!).  Either that, or on the wall near the bathroom, perhaps.  Wherever it goes, I'm in love with it.


I've been planning on using those clear glass heads from Pier1 for a while now - I'm planning on getting three, buying matching white wigs (like the picture!), and using them as headband storage, since my every-growing collection of headbands need a place to live.  I would definitely need two rows of hat storange.  I've got a great collection of hats that I never really wear that could use a lovely place to collect dust.  And, instead of having cubbies for my purses, I'm going to fashion hooks for them to hang on, to try and help them keep their shape, and avoid slumping.


While I don't have enough stuff to warrent an entire dresser of belts and scarves and what-have-yous, I think this is lovely, and perhaps something I aspire to.  Much to hubby's chagrin, I'm sure.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment