Tuesday, February 2, 2010

write on!

I know.  Bad pun.

But, cool desk!


Even more cool - it's a DIY project!  I like a good DIY.  This one comes to us from Design Sponge by way of Apartment Therapy (I can't seem to get enough of them lately!!).  Pretty much, I'm racking my brain to figure out where I want to put this little baby.  Somewhere in our master bedroom, maybe?  I love all the little details on this one.  From the skinny lamps (are those Ikea??) to the great little paintings (have I seen those on Etsy??)  I'm thinking this could be fabulous in our room where my grandma's dresser-turned-dining room buffet is currently living.  I've been thinking that I want to put a cool, old dressing table there once the dresser makes its move, but I think this desk would actually fit better with the theme of the room we're going to be creating in there.  I love that I'm starting to see our bedroom coming together!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment